Mystic Pillars is an original blend of intriguing puzzles and an immersive storyline set in Ancient India, providing you with a unique gameplay experience.
Play as a mysterious traveler whose journey across the world lands you in the kingdom of Zampi. Resolve the drought plaguing the once-prosperous kingdom of Zampi by solving puzzles and destroying the magical pillars blocking the water.
– A game based in the southern part of Ancient India
– 100 simple and unique logical puzzles
– Interesting story that reveals itself as you play
– Hand-drawn, colorful 2D artwork
– Animated cutscenes
– Supported in 20+ languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese EU, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese BR, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Arabic, Catalan, Hebrew
– Voice over in English and Kannada (the local language in Bangalore, India)
Over the course of your journey, you meet other characters and slowly uncover what exactly happened that led to the downfall of Zampi. The animated cutscenes in the game add to the storyline and keep you wanting for more. Puzzles become more interesting and challenging to solve with different configurations as you proceed further in the game.