Become a toy repair specialist and fix broken toys that children bring to your “Toy Repair Workshop”. Repair destroyed toys like dolls, action figures, plush toys, cars or vehicles. Repair or replace arms, feet, heads and wheels on the toys. Use different tools.
Unleash your imagination and creativity to create new and different toy combinations.
Watch the children react to the repaired toys! Can you guess which toys combinations would make children happy?
● 8 children of different nationalities
● 30 different toys such as dolls, fireman, policeman, soldier, superhero, alien, robot, different vehicles and cars, teddy bears and plush animals like mouse, cat, dog, tiger, cow, elephant, giraffe and monkey and more
● About 160 elements, which appear randomly to repair broken toys
● different tools – hammer, glue, screwdriver, tracker, niddle and colorful markers, brushes, spray paints
● Endless different toys combination to make
● Different childrens’ reactions when receive a repaired toys
●Colorful and kid-friendly interface makes the app easy to use for kids
● Recommended for kids age 3-6 years old
● No in-app purchases
● Parental controls
● No rules – only free play and great fun!
If you like “Toy Repair Workshop”, please take a moment to review it on Google Play. Thank you!
* Toy Repair Workshop is another great app by Jump App that will engage and unleash your kids imagination (…) is a fun role play game app for the under 5’s – Fun Educational Apps
* I think my daughter now has another new favorite app (…) This app lets your child become a toy making specialist (…) The possibilities of fixing toys is endless – Super Mommy To The Rescue
* Kids get the chance to play handyman as they repair broken toys. By repainting fire trucks, sewing on a teddy bear’s arm, or stapling and taping on missing parts, kids get to practice a variety of gestures and begin to learn a little about what keeps things together – Best Apps for Kids
* Toy Repair Workshop is an awesome app (…) Reactions, ranging from smiles, tears, and WOW!, will help guide you when to experiment (…) Basic matching, and problem solving help foster both creativity and motor planning – Jo Booth, AppyMall
* A fun new way for boys an girls alike to play with and fix a wide range of toys (…) great way for kids to work on fine motor control, hand eye coordination and matching skills as they identify different objects and drag them and the tools to the correct place – Sharon Turriff, AppyMall
* Fosters critical thinking skills, and can be used for key concepts in language and vocabulary development. Practice asking and answering Wh questions, retell, memory, sequencing.. Let this app support your learning goals and the kids will have lots of fun while learning! – Helen Wagner, AppyMall
* this a great app for working on understanding emotions, matching, sequencing, fine motor skills, and hand eye coordination. This app is a lot of fun and great for all ages – Amy Gordon, AppyMall
● VISIT US: http://www.jumpapp.eu
● LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: http://www.twitter.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: http://www.pinterest.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: http://www.youtube.com/JumpAppHQ