My Child Lebensborn, now out in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Korean!
You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.
Discover their past and support them in the present. You must balance your time and resources to provide for your child. You will find answers to the hard questions; about their history, the hatred, bullying, and the passing of blame.
Can you help Klaus/Karin cope with the heavy inheritance of the German occupation, so they will find their place in a country that is celebrating its freedom?
You can make the difference.
– Influence the child’s feelings, personality, and worldview through your choices.
– Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
– Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
– Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage, and play.
– Use your time and meager resources wisely.
– Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.