• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts, and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with your own cloud account: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built-in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto-lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions, and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192, and 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size, and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB, and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated ‘salt’ combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit ‘salt’. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto-destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.