Lines icons are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Each icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. the center of the outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
— Features —
– 3,200+ Hand-crafted HD icons
– 200+ HD wallpapers – Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
– Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
– New Icons added constantly
– All wallpapers shown are included
– XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
– 200+ modern scenic/landscape/Classical art wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely.
– Some parts of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
– Contains over 3,200 different clean, flat and simple outlined icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
– Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
– Easy link to request more outline icons.
– Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
– Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
– ADW Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Action Launcher
– Apex Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Go Launcher
– Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
– Inspire Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nine Launcher
– Nova Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Solo Launcher
– Smart Launcher
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: [email protected]
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press “Apply Theme”
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press “Menu” > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
– Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu” > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at [email protected], or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing “Request Icons.” Visit my website at http://www.natewren.com