Football Drama is a narrative and managerial game on football.
You are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to ax the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Chances that you can make it through a full season are slim. Corruption, crime, drugs, and romance are all paths that you may take – for better or worse.
This is the only football game where you may lose the championship and win the game!
– An interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices
– Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices
– Turn-based match play with live-action animations
– 18 dramatic weeks of the procedural championship where you can be fired at any time
– Deck-building mechanics determined by life choices and game results
– Ridiculous cards about the craziest aspects of today’s football
– Illustrated log of each of your matches
– A silly main commentator with his obligatory colorful sidekick
– Replayable – every championship is unique, several different endings
– Stunning illustrated cards and characters
– Share your wins with friends and enemies