Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer – again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat – many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is a high-end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets, and rich AI behavior. Older devices may struggle to run the game with high frame rate.
– Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
– Completely destructible environment
– Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
– Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
– Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
– Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities, and weapons