– You listen to ebooks, websites in different languages and switching text-to-speech (TTS) engines make you bored.
– You are a blind or vision-impaired user and use TalkBack to interact with your devices. Switching TTS engines every time when arriving on ebooks/websites/applications in different languages is too difficult for you.
– You are developing multilingual applications and confused about managing TTS engines with their supported languages.
Auto TTS can help you!
Auto TTS has a special switching mechanism with a state-of-the-art auto language detection feature and helps to switch to an appropriate TTS engine according to the auto-detected language of the input text.
Auto TTS is fully compatible with standard Android Text To Speech Interface and can work with TalkBack, other TTS engines, web readers, eBook readers… without any problem.
– Auto TTS requires Android 4.0 or later.
– Auto TTS uses system Text-To-Speech engines for reading. So, you have to install the appropriate TTS engine(s) for your languages.