What Lies Underground is a first-person point-and-click adventure. Waking far from home in an unknown place, POINT, TAP, PUZZLE and EXPLORE to access something DEEPER within. Can you discover the SECRET underground entrance?
Driven under cover of darkness, you awake at a mysterious location. You leave the limo with a letter from the redhead driver. A secret group has set puzzles, designed not to arouse suspicion. Explore your surroundings, use objects and solve puzzles to uncover the secret underground entrance.
The first part of an ongoing adventure.
Experience unique puzzles you won’t find in other escape room games.
Contains non-linear gameplay: All puzzles must be solved, some solved little by little, room to room, in a flexible order. Gives you a level of flexibility to overcome puzzles you may find challenging and make your experience unique.
• Many objects to collect, including the odd red herring!
• Original soundtrack.
• Lots of text feedback (in English).
• Inventory Screen to select and inspect items.
• Zoom Screen to look at clues & books.
• Challenging puzzles to solve.
• 16 achievements.
• An independent game created by one person.
• Explore and experiment, solve certain puzzles in any order.
• Progress auto-saving.