Get a Google-style icon pack on your Android device.
The 4 main colors of Google logos are applied to all your icons.
• Number of icons: 2 000+
• Number of app activities: 2 700+
• A requested icon => a supported icon
• Dozens of bonus icons
• 28 Clock Widgets
• Icon mask + grayscale colors for apps that are not supported (yet).
• Multi-color set of icons: the 4 colors of Google are everywhere
• Dynamic calendar support.
• 196 wallpapers
• No ads
We use Candybar as a base to get a dashboard. Several launchers are mentioned as compatible but here is below a more precise list based on my own experience. I tested all these launchers manually.
The choice of the category depends on:
– basic icon pack support
– the icon pack can be applied from our dashboard
– the default shape of the icon mask is supported
1 – FULL SUPPORT
Note: you can apply the icon pack from the dashboard and all features are working as expected
ADW launcher, Nova launcher and Smart launcher
2 – ALL FEATURES BUT THEY HAVE TO BE APPLIED FROM THEIR OWN SETTINGS
Note: all features are working well but you will have to apply the icon pack from the settings of the launcher. Not a big deal :-)
Evie launcher, Hyperion launcher, Apex launcher, Flick launcher, Lawnchair launcher, Microsoft (preview) launcher, Nougat N+ launcher, Lucid launcher, M launcher, Posidon launcher, Solo launcher, 3D live launcher, Apolo launcher, Yandex launcher, CC launcher, Final interface, Niagara launcher, O launcher, One S10 launcher, Pear launcher, Pie launcher, Square home, and Total launcher.