Minutes is a minimal meditation app, designed to keep you focused on your meditation sessions while keeping a record without being a distraction. It helps users in forming a meditation habit by keeping a track of their streak and session records.
The Minutes App gives you the facility to track and work upon your meditation habit by giving you:
– Option to set a default meditation duration
– Option to use Interval chimes in your session
– Minutes remembers your last-used Interval settings
– Syncs data seamlessly on multiple android devices and never lose your session history
– A distraction-free meditation session
– A preparation interval before the start of each session can be changed to accommodate your preferences.
– Option to track meditation duration beyond the set time. If you choose to continue your session beyond the closing chime, you will have the option to add the extra minutes to your session stats.
– Simple, clean interface and visuals
– A statistics page that tracks your streaks and all-time best sessions to keep you motivated
– Under statistics, a Timeline view for details about session durations and a Calendar view for visual encouragement to maintain your streak.
– Start and end your meditations with a beautiful Tibetan gong, no other distractions or voice-overs
– Add and Delete Sessions Manually
– AMOLED mode for better battery utilization for devices with AMOLED Screens
– Google Fit Integration. Sync your meditation minutes to keep a record in your daily Google Fit activity journal
– A simple journal to catalog your struggles, thoughts, and experiences after each session
A note on why we take identification information:
Minutes allows you to sign up with your email and password so that you never lose your meditation history. A lot of us are motivated by seeing a visual record and reminder of our progress and we don’t want a change of device or an unexpected crash to result in a loss of your progress so far.