The world of PixelTerra is quite dangerous so you need to build a shelter, find some food supply and get ready to protect yourself from monsters in order to survive at least a couple of days. Then you can only hope that the walls of your shelter will be strong enough to withstand the onslaught.
In this game you will see:
● More than 100 recipes in the craft book
● Dungeons with treasures
● Customized world generation and adaptive difficulty
● Loot with random properties
● Day/Night cycle + weather effects
● Hunting and fishing
● Animal and crop farming
● Trading with Aborigines
Tips for the beginner:
● If you don’t like Survival mode, you can turn off strong monsters and starvation in the settings.
● Also, you can slow down game speed If you play for the first time or constantly die.
● Do not try to build a good shelter right away. Hide in the stone arrays.
New blocks, items, and recipes are permanently added in the game to make it more diversified and interesting to play.
The gameplay contains elements of roguelike and RPG games.
Attention! No need to buy all the recipes through IAP. Searching recipes are the part of the gameplay. You can find recipes in several ways:
-Logically arrange the resources;
-Barter With indigenous people;
-Locate them in the chests;