Hello, I’m Luci! I’m your intelligent dream journal and lucid dreaming helper.
Lucid dreaming is when you become aware that you’re in a dream; this awareness allows you to take control over your dreams, whether that be to make yourself fly, time travel or become a movie star! If you can imagine it, you can do it. The possibilities are limitless. It has a sleek and intuitive interface to help you record your dreams & progress. Luci comes with tools and a guide to help you on your journey. Here are a few highlights:
• Record your dreams and lucid activity with automatic progress tracking
• Noise activated sleep recorder that uses machine learning to only record snoring or talking
• Pick out your most significant dream signs
• Sketch your dreams in the app or add photos
• Sync & backup your dreams between devices
• Quickly search your dreams
• No ads, no in-app purchases and no selling of user data. Your privacy matters.
• Customizable reminders for reality checks
• Passcode mode to prevent people from reading your journal
• An animated guide to help you on your journey
Each person is different and not every method will work for you. Most people take about a month to have their first lucid dream after practice and commitment, but you might get one earlier or later. You probably won’t be able to lucid dream every night, but can hopefully do it a few times a week with enough practice and patience.