Invert is a tile flipping puzzle game for fans of brain teasers like Reversi, Go, Sudoku and Rubiks Cubes.
In Invert, you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
– Campaign: Solve levels in a certain amount of moves. Take as much time as you need – there’s no time limit.
– Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
– Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
– 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000’s of combinations
– Over 120 handcrafted levels
– Custom soundtrack per level
– 2 unique gameplay modes
– 1 expert mode.
– 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert is made by Glitchnap, a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records, and published by Noodlecake Studios.