It’s a dream of every amateur and pro gamer to have their own personal game studio where they can hire the best developers, create awesome video games and sell them for a huge profit! Game Studio Tycoon 3 gives you the chance to simulate a fully functional game development studio! Do you have what it takes to beat the competition and become the best studio in the industry?
• Start on your own in a small office, and grow your gaming business to owning 7 buildings and managing 50 employees while tasking 3 independent teams of game developers to produce different projects at the same time!
• Build your video gaming business alone, or try to get help from investors. A unique investor system allows you to sell off part of your company for money when you’re in a pinch!
• Develop games for devices from 50 years of gaming history as well as the near future.
• Create your own video games and even MMO’s! Determine the level of support for your MMO games, create updates, and run advertisement campaigns to attract new users!
• Create your own hardware! You can create a traditional console, handheld device, or even a mobile device (tablet/phone). Once your hardware is released you can try to increase your market share by investing in third-party developers to produce games for your hardware. Every game you release on your own hardware can help increase your market share!
• Set the price for your games and hardware. Lower priced products tend to sell more, but turn less of a profit – find the right balance to capitalize!
• Participate in 3 yearly conventions, each targeted at different types of fans.
• Incredibly complex fan and user system. Each fan has a genre preference, and platform preference, and an age. On top of that, your fans will grow older as the game progresses!
• Compare your studio against 7 AI studios and compete for yearly awards.
• Analyze and strategize! Pour over various charts and graphs to determine what games you should make and decide what direction to take your company in.
• Plan your game projects and hardware ahead of time. You can queue up to 3 projects for each team to work on for a total of 9 projects. This means when a team is done with their current project, they will move on to the next one right away!
• Take a gamble and make games for big publishers! However, publisher deals rely on your past projects so be sure to have a high average game rating!
• Certify your employees in 8 different technical fields to help improve their performance.
Chase your dream and get immersed in the ultimate tycoon adventure of the Game Development industry!