Try to place as many tiles on the board as possible, keeping in mind only two simple rules: your tiles must touch a corner of one of your previously placed tiles, but they must not share an edge. Can you play more tiles than your opponents?
Each player has 21 tiles: 12 tiles with 5 squares, 5 tiles with 4 squares, 2 tiles with 3 squares, 1 tile with 2 squares and 1 tile with 1 square.
Players take turns in placing one tile onto the 20×20 board. The first tile for each player has to be placed in their corner of the board. Each following tile has to touch a corner of one of your previous tiles, but it must never share an edge. It may share edges with the opponents’ tiles though.
If a player has no more possible move, they have to pass. The game is over when no player can place a tile.
For each player, the squares of all their tiles on the board are added up. Finishing a game with all stones placed on the board gives a 15 points bonus. If the monomino is placed last, you will get a 20 points bonus. The player with the most points wins.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Swipe the list of available tiles with your finger.
• Select and drag a tile onto the board.
• Rotate the stone using one of the 4 handles.
• To flip a stone, slide your finger from one handle toward the opposing handle.
• Place the tile in the desired position. The tile will appear green if the position is valid, and red otherwise. Possible corners are highlighted on the board for convenience.
• Tap the tile in a valid position to place it.
• You can rotate the board at any time to see the opponents’ tiles.
Quit the app at any time, your current game will be saved and restored on next start.
• Supports 2-player modes, with 2 colors (Original and Blokus Duo), 4 colors (2 each).
• Customizable board sizes other than 20×20.
• Play against the computer or humans on the same device.
• Play online against your friends
• Hint and undo options
• Leaderboards and Achievements (Google+ login required)
• Looks great on tablets, too!