ColorMeter is a useful camera tool that allows you to pick live colors around you.
It shows RGB components of the color and displays them on the screen.
The hexadecimal (HTML) color code used in graphic, picture, or photo editors is also displayed.
You can create your custom color palette, preview, save and share it, detect colors on the picture, and find the best match (closest color) from the palette to the current one.
You can pick and analyze colors using 3 different ways:
– live camera view: point cross-hair on different objects and see the real-time result on the screen.
– make a snapshot of objects and analyze colors on still images.
– load pictures from the gallery and pick colors on them.
You can use the currently selected color as a wallpaper.
– live color analyzer
– make a snapshot and work with the still image
– load pictures from the gallery
– white balance with undo function (LONG TOUCH)
– average window size option
– color palette
– save, delete and preview colors in the color palette
– save/export and share palette using an HTML file
– find the closest color sample in the color palette to the currently selected with color finder
– value for R-, G-, B- channel
– CMY color model
– hexadecimal color code
– save (select, freeze) color
– preview color (full-screen mode)
– use color as the wallpaper
– Autofocus button
– Zoom View option