Charlie in Underworld
Bewitching characters, witty humor, a story that will suck you in, and moving endings that will touch your heart. The long-awaited sequel to [Underworld Office], which reached 4 million downloads.
“We don’t hurt people. Usually.”
– A web-novel style text adventure game that will leave you on the edge of your seat
– Vibrant animation and sound
– Cool illustrations and character designs from the artist that brought you ‘Underworld Office’
– A unique chat-based indie game
– Multiple endings based on your choices
– 12 accomplishments to unlock, an album with 100 illustrations, and even a complete bonus ending
– This adventure game is free!
– Try the masterpiece story games ‘7Days’ and ‘Not Exactly a Hero’ from the same creators!
Great for players who….
– love visual novels, character strategy games, adventure games, and chat-based games
– want a relaxing game great for those who don’t think they are special
– love free games, indie games, and relaxing games
– want a life story game for players and are tired of ordinary story games
– enjoy unique indie game genres like Undertale
Hi! You may have seen my work at other Android publications including XDA and Phandroid, but I have branched out on my own to create content for the community. Most of my work consists of finding the best deals in the Google Play Store, creating tutorials on my YouTube channel, and curating the best applications and games on Play Store Finder.