Apps that launch and exit apps, connect (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Earphone) events and automatically set the environment you set. You can also change the settings of the phone depending on the time with the scheduling and profile function.
– Ability to change settings to the user’s environment by monitoring application execution
– Automatic termination and retention of other app conversions during app launch
– Time setting function with scheduling notification setting
– Change apps and settings when connecting and terminating events such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
– Save setup profile and change settings at once, and launch launcher support
✔ Possible values
– Set up a Wi-Fi connection
– Bluetooth connection setup
– Screen Brightness
– The direction of rotation (force rotation supported regardless of app support)
– Automatic screen off time setting
– Media volume setting
– Sound mode setting
– GPS and mobile data setup (security setup permission is required using ADB tool)
– Hotspot settings
– Sync setting
– Do Not Disturb setting
– NFC setting
– Adguard, Poweramp Third Party Peristalsis
– Other Root privileges can be changed
– Data backup/restore
✔ Support Event
– Wi-Fi connection / disconnection
– Bluetooth connection / disconnection
– Earphone plugged / unplugged
– Battery charge plugged / unplugged
– Location enter / exit
– Root Command
✔ How to acquire the setting authority to use GPS, mobile data ON / OFF
– GPS and mobile data are secure and require security settings permission. You can not set permissions in the app.
✔ If the setting is released during the execution of the app due to the original function when switching other apps, try to solve the problem by ignoring the system UI event and accessing the usage information.
✔ When do you use it?
– You can prevent Wi-Fi from wasting your mobile data by automatically turning on Wi-Fi when you run the YouTube app.
– When you launch the navigation app, you can automatically make the screen brighter and sound louder.
– You can also set the sound to be smaller automatically when you play the game.
– You can set it to landscape mode automatically when you launch a specific app.
– You can also set Bluetooth to turn on automatically when you run a music app.
– It is possible to switch to silent mode automatically at the work time of the company.
– When certain Wi-Fi is connected, it can switch to silent mode.
– You can set the volume size and music app when connecting earphones.
– When Bluetooth is connected, you can execute the set app.
This is the app that runs the setup or changes the phone’s settings at once through connection events.