Reading Raven is an extremely engaging learn-to-read educational game that provides step-by-step reading lessons designed to help young children build a solid foundation for reading.
– Self-paced lessons take kids all the way from pre-reading to reading sentences!
– 11 types of super fun games/activities that teach critical sub-skills for learning to read!
– Configure profiles for multiple children!
– Fully customizable by age or reading level!
– Speed and tolerance dynamically adapt to motor control ability!
– Works on both Android phones and tablets!
– Sticker rewards that reinforce what was learned!
– No pressure tactics!
– Extremely effective voice instructions and feedback!
– Freeform letter and word writing!
– Children can pause and save their progress anytime!
– Beautiful hand-illustrated artwork!
– No third party advertising!
– No external links to social network sites!
With the Reading Raven companion guiding them along, children will go on delightful fun-filled adventures where they will encounter fly eating frogs, caterpillars that turn into butterflies, circus acrobats, ball balancing seals, underwater sea creatures, snow monsters, flying penguins, space robots, rhyming rockets, and much more!
Reading Raven includes the following progression of self-paced educational activities:
Ages 3 and Up
– Letter matching
– Letter tracing
– Letter recognition
– Word matching
Ages 4 and Up
– Word beginnings
– Word building (spelling)
– Word spotting
Ages 5 and Up
– Reading aloud using voice recording
– Word tracing
– Word groups (rhyming and beginning sounds)
Reading Raven includes five extensive lessons, with hundreds of individual activities in total. Parents and teachers will find the multi-sensory learning games to be a great complement to traditional classroom and home-based reading instruction.
Recommended Ages: 3-7
Build your child’s reading confidence with Reading Raven and watch their learning take flight.
Happy Reading Adventures!