|Animation Arts Creative||No|
The year is 1936. After his dismissal from the British Air Force, Fenton Paddock struggles along as a smuggler and petty crook – until he receives the lucrative offer to trace an expedition that went missing in the highlands of Tibet. But Fenton and his ex-girlfriend Kim are not the only ones eager to find the missing researchers. The Nazis have sent a secret task force to Tibet as well and assigned them to get hold of the lost explorers, whose revolutionary findings bear the power to change the fate of the world forever.
Designed and developed by the renowned adventure specialists of Animation Arts – the studio behind the best-selling Secret Files series – Lost Horizon takes its players back to the glory days of the point ‘n click adventures. Enjoy clever riddles, beautiful graphics, and full voice acting. Visit exotic locations all across the globe and follow a riveting narrative that keeps you hooked for hours and hours on end!
• The new mobile game by the makers of Secret Files
• A classic point ‘n click adventure with challenging riddles & a captivating story
• Fully optimized for mobile with spot-on touch controls and adjusted UI
• Top-class production values incl. handcrafted visuals
• Fully localized and dubbed cut scenes
• All content available from day one – no IAPs or additional costs
Hi! You may have seen my work at other Android publications including XDA and Phandroid, but I have branched out on my own to create content for the community. Most of my work consists of finding the best deals in the Google Play Store, creating tutorials on my YouTube channel, and curating the best applications and games on Play Store Finder.