The official adaptation of a rapid-fire board game – Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat.
Eight-Minute Empire is a great and well-acclaimed board game – perfect to play with your family and friends! And so is our digital adaptation!
Build an empire in around eight minutes!
✔️Recruit troops to strengthen your army
✔️Command your forces to acquire new provinces
✔️Challenge your friends all over the world
✔️Sail across the seas & build castles to expand your empire
✔️Eliminate enemy troops to weaken your adversaries
✔️Collect goods to increase your advantage
Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat, is a quick turn-based Civilization/Exploration game using card and coins-based area control mechanics.
In Eight-Minute Empire, 2-5 players take turns selecting a card from the six displayed. This card gives the player a resource and also has an action which the player takes immediately. Actions help players take over the map, but the resources are worth points at the end of the game, so players have to balance the two aspects.
Players spread across the map in order to collect points at the end of the game by having majority control in regions and continents. Mind your coins, though! They’re limited and you need them to get the cards you want!
8 Minute Empire is a super-quick area control game requiring tough decisions. It’s easy to learn and perfect for when you, your friends or your family only have a few minutes.
• A really fun board game!
• Single Player – 3 levels of AI difficulty with individual strategies
• Multiplayer – play with AI, with friends or both
• Pass and Play mode – just hand your phone or tablet with your friends and family!
• In-game interactive tutorial
• Languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Russian
• Optimized for PC, smartphones, and tablets
• Online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
• Opponents’ last moves replay
• Many different maps
• Climatic sounds and music
• Official rules plus extra additions
• Unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
• Colorblind mode
• Over 70 achievements