Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is an adventure game in the steampunk genre. It is a detective drama featuring action elements such espionage, monster battles and even hang-gliding!
A continuing string of strange earthquakes are causing the world’s cities to crumble to ruin. Dr. Ambrose Ink—one of the foremost minds of the technological revolution—hopes to expose the underlying cause of this supernatural phenomenon.
His research leads him to Hochwald, a town nestled high in the mountains near the mysterious Barber family castle. Yet, shortly after arriving at the estate, Dr. Ink disappears.
It’s up to Dr. Ink’s longtime friend and confidante, Agent Evangeline Glass to save Dr. Ink and reveal what is causing the earthquakes. With only a mechanical raven to guide her, she must storm the well-secured castle and face the General Engineer of Gottland.
Agent Glass soon realizes that humans are not the only threat during these strange, revolutionary times…
• Sneak into Hochwald Castle as Dr. Ink, alongside his faithful companion Matthew
• Rich, unique steampunk setting
• Mechanical crow Matthew is player’s sidekick
• 38 beautiful, hand-drawn locations
• Thrilling detective story with action elements
• Diverse adventure gameplay: flying on glider, impersonating a soldier, defeating mechanical creatures
• 30+ hidden steambugs to find
• 9 achievements to unlock
• Bonus adventure (“Ink’s Story”) is a prequel to the main one.