Caynax Alarm Clock is more than just an alarm clock.
It is the perfect solution for time management, to-do list, tasks list, or tasks reminder.
Quick – make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
Everyday – runs everyday
Workdays – runs on selected workdays
Cyclic – runs every x-th day, every x-th week or every x-th month (PRO only)
Timer – simple timer (countdown) alarm
Any – select any days from the calendar
Annual – birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
– independent settings for each alarm like alarm length, ringtone, volume level, snooze, and more
– dismiss option: standard buttons, math problem, or arrange/complete quotation
– next alarms widget
– gentle alarm – increasing ringtone mode
– Android Wear notifications support
The free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
What’s more in the PRO version:
– no ads
– annual/Birthday/Anniversary alarm
– cyclic alarm repeat up to 90 days
– cyclic alarm can be repeated every x-th month
– sunrise and sunset alarms (with dawn and dusk support)
– shake to snooze
– snooze count up to 100
– full alarm profiles support
READ_PHONE_STATE – to detect incoming phone calls and snooze alarm.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to set up alarms after the phone start.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET – ads, checking for new app version, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Drive.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore settings, play ringtones located on external memory.
WAKE_LOCK – to wake the device and show alert window on time.
DISABLE_KEYGUARD – disable keyguard (lock screen) when the alarm starts.
VIBRATE – vibrate during an alarm.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – optionally used on Android 6+ devices to calculate sunrise/sunset time for the current location. The user has to grant the application that permission. Otherwise, application does not have access to GPS data