From the team that brought you WatchMaker – the top design tool for smartwatches, comes our latest design and diagnostic tool – DashMaker!!
DashMaker turns your Android phone or tablet into a realtime car dashboard! Build or customize over 100 dashboards to display your car engine data, diagnostics, car performance and more!
As a part of our DashMaker community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At androidslide, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—DashMaker is not only built by us, but also by you, our DashMakers!
Features exclusive to DashMaker :
• 100’s of quality dashboards instantly available from inside the app – updated every day!
• Quality gauges e.g. speedometers, revs, fuel – mix and match to make your own dash!
• 100’s of OBD sensor values, e.g. speed, revs, throttle, boost, coolant, etc
• Custom PIDs using OBD or other formula types
• Interactive Dashboards – Create hotspots to show other data screens or launch phone apps!
• Programmable Plugins – includes open source LUA plugins for PID scanner / OBD terminal!
• Weather / Moon Icons – Add in 1-click!
• Countdowns – Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Cool Text Effects – Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• 1-Click Widgets – Including battery + WiFi widgets!
• OpengGL Shaders – Powerful rendering for dashboard segments, radars
• Tasker – Full tasker integration to set dashboard, change variables, run tasks
• Compass – Add compass or bearing
• HUD a Head-Up Display for your windshield
• Log diagnostic data to a CSV file
• Project CARS use as a second screen for your favorite PS4 / XBox1 game using UDP!
• Programmable Dashboards calculate performance, stopwatches, anything your like using in-built Lua programming engine!
Also features :
• Very low battery usage!
• Weather Data
• Get data from all phone sensors, accelerometer, etc.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashMaker.
DashMaker requires OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
OBD2 adapters are inexpensive and many can be found on Amazon / eBay etc for under $15 https://goo.gl/Vevkfb
Compatible with Bluetooth ELM327 OBD-II hardware.
Perfect for all cars including performance cars!
App Permissions explained:
• WakeLock: allows dashboard app to stay awake during long trips
• Write Internal Storage: To store dashboards downloaded from our dashboard server
• Location: Measure GPS speed and display maps within dashboards
• WiFi: display wifi signal strength
Join our Google+ / Reddit community and get free dashboards :
DashMaker API: https://goo.gl/PThLzp