The new version of the multi-awarded board game. Now in 3D. Includes improved AI, 3D landscape, new exclusive features.
A TILE PLACEMENT GAME OF CREATING LANDSCAPES, CLAIMING AREAS, AND GAINING POINTS
Discover or re-discover Carcassonne, the multi-awarded tile-based game in which players draw and place their tiles to build a medieval city. Place your cities, roads, abbeys, or fields to enlarge your landscape, then place your followers, the meeples. Knights, robbers, or farmers… Each meeple will help you control your territory and win points.
But be careful, you will need all your best strategy and tactics to maximize your points! Place your tiles and your meeples wisely to stop your opponents and win the game.
FIVE EXPANSIONS: ENLARGE YOUR LANDSCAPE AND OPTIMIZE YOUR POINTS
Thanks to the mini-expansions “The River” and “The Abbot”, you can embellish your landscape and vary your game to enjoy new ways to play! Double or even triple your points thanks to the new buildings in the Inns & Cathedrals expansion! And with the Traders & Builders expansion, score more points with the trading commodities and build faster with the builders! Discover the city of Carcassonne covered with a blanket of white snow in the Winter Edition… and look out for the Gingerbread Man and the bonus points he’ll give you!
• Accessible and tactical gameplay adapted from the award-winning Carcassonne board game
• Five expansions:
– The River, the Inns & Cathedrals and the Traders & Builders expansions, as well as the Winter Edition, are all available to purchase from the Shop,
– And you can unlock The Abbot for free using your Asmodee account.
• Up to 4 players! Play against the computer in solo mode, face off against your friends in Pass and Play or challenge players from around the world in online mode
• There are no more 3 but 4 different behaviors you can choose before starting a game with AIs. They all propose a better challenge than the previous ones. Players who want to experiment with a true challenge will play against the Conqueror AI who is the strongest AI of the game.
• Try out the aerial top view to refining your strategy!
• Additional strategic layers compared to the physical version:
– field view which allows you to see the field possession of each player
– remaining tile list: allows you to see the tiles which are remaining in the draw pile
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish